svl7

Sup guys? Submit some scores, we're falling back... #175 at the moment.

@Brian: Your Titan benches will give you quite some points, same goes for @ConkersGrillforce1337.

And [MENTION=119]Mr. Fox[/MENTION], feel free to join our nice little team! :D

I would be more than happy to join. Thank you for inviting me. I'm honored. I'll have to figure out how to do that. I'm used to being a lone ranger, LOL.

Edit: @svl7 - I don't find a way to join the team. Does the captain (you) add team members? If so, please add me. My profile link is http://hwbot.org/user/mr._fox/

Hmm... it wants me to choose a new user name. It does not seem to want to allow me to join your team with my existing account. Not sure I want to do that. Any ideas?

Edit: I figured it out. I went into my existing account and joined the team through the control panel. :D

Team Power Points: 98.4 earned for the team
You gained a new achievement: contribute 100 points to your team

Man I miss benching. Getting ready to deploy and won't have the resources to bench like the last time I was over seas. Nor will I get new gear to bench :( I would buy cpu's, but with an X7200 it's pointless since I'll be competing against desktops :P. Keep up the good work guys!

Sent from my P3113 Galaxy Tab 2, 7" using Tapatalk HD

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder
Man I miss benching. Getting ready to deploy and won't have the resources to bench like the last time I was over seas. Nor will I get new gear to bench :( I would buy cpu's, but with an X7200 it's pointless since I'll be competing against desktops :P. Keep up the good work guys!

Sent from my P3113 Galaxy Tab 2, 7" using Tapatalk HD

I thought you had left active duty?

Sent from my GT-N7000

• 4 months later...

Every team member should be aware of this: Breaking! Windows 8 Benchmark Records No Longer Accepted At HWBOT - Benchmark Result Veracity Compromised

No more Win8 allowed on the bot. I think most of you benched Win7 anyway, so it doesn't really matter, but it's still good to know, else a whole session might turn out to be invalid for the bot.

On another note... will try to get some points during the next few weeks, recently it was mainly Mr. Fox that worked for the team, doesn't feel right :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought you had left active duty?

Sent from my GT-N7000

I'm in the reserves, so we get tapped from time to time. Didn't see this till now. We're out in Kyrgyzstan. Fun times. And now the only things I can bench is my phone and tablet lol

Sent from my Samsung Captivate/JB CM 10.1 via Tapatalk.

Every team member should be aware of this: Breaking! Windows 8 Benchmark Records No Longer Accepted At HWBOT - Benchmark Result Veracity Compromised

No more Win8 allowed on the bot. I think most of you benched Win7 anyway, so it doesn't really matter, but it's still good to know, else a whole session might turn out to be invalid for the bot.

On another note... will try to get some points during the next few weeks, recently it was mainly Mr. Fox that worked for the team, doesn't feel right :)

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a long time DR, indeed long time no see. Just caught caught up in a million different things, and did not have time for anything. It sucked for the most part. But I'm glad to see you are still around. Familiar faces are always nice to see. When did you switch over to the other side, buying a Clevo :P

Right now Im in Massachusetts, with nothing to do, are you deployed or in the states?

• 1 year later...