Upgrade M18x R1 GTX 880M "New life notebook"

I would like to improve your laptop to give it a second life I i7-2670Qm, Kingston 1866mhz 16 GB of RAM and GTX580m old woman who has already started throwing artifacts because I want to ask someone to put M18x R1 GTX 880m graphics card and how it manifested itself

• 2 months later...

I would like to share my upgrade! And so it went very well the only problem that I encountered it was the driver. PSU enough I have it 240 watt. The cooling system was 75 watt and I thought it will not be enough and it turned, everything works fine, the maximum temperature of 82 degrees video somewhere stable works 70 - 75, of course I have already ordered a 100 watt cooling system. And so every running game that loads the video card and I run speedfan and put coolers 100 percent. Yes, the company bought the card it`s Clevo and i not update vbios of this card for Dell, because it is not found. The charge of the combat capability of this screen)

:69:post-36903-14495000740579_thumb.jpg