Alienware M14x R2 not running as well as others

I'm specifically trying to run Arma 2 operation arrowhead and from videos ive seen my pc isn't running the game as well as it should.

Here's some videos i've viewed based on it so far.

Also the same situation stands for Arma 3

My specs:

Intel® Core 15-3210M

6.00 GB of RAM

2.50GHz CPU

Intel® HD Graphics 4000

and: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

Thanks for any consideration

I would also like to add that in both games I get a consistent <10 fps. My drivers are updated to the latest versions and in the 3D management section of nivdia control panel both games are set on Maximum performance settings and using the High Performance Nvidia Processor. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Make sure you have the correct file chosen in the Nvidia control panel. ARMA games have a launcher? If so, double check.

2. ARMA games are not really that great optimized. Something might be wrong in this field. Are you using preset settings or did you use your own? Ambiet Occlusion and AA are a killer for mobile GPUs. I would suggest turning them off :)