Battery not detected! m17x r2

Alex Six

hey guys i got my m17x today and WOW it is a BEAST! its huge and powerful! but alas a new issue has come about.

the battery is not detected! ive tried pressing Fn + F2, but that comman does nothing. while Fn+ Fx does work (I.e sound, brightness Etc.) the f2 key does work because if i click a file and tap f2 it will allow me to rename.

also my bluetooth is acting funny. my razr orochi connects but it only works while directly ontop of the left plam rest. if i move it to the right of the touch pad it does not move the mouse pointer.

help plz :C

• Founder

What BIOS version do you have? Make sure you have A10 installed and if you have it restore its setting to default. If that doesn't work unplug it from AC and remove the battery. Then hold the power button for a couple of seconds, put the battery back, plug the AC back in and check to see if the battery is properly recognized

About the bluetooth... that's kinda weird, do you have any other wireless devices around there that could interfere?