Help with Modded Driver

tikyo

Sure! is this after you used my PDF guide? So egoistic of me to make that....

---------------

https://xellers.wordpress.com/articles/how-to-install-osx-drivers-on-unsupported-systems/

Theres the link to the guide i used for modded web driver...

I did not use any guide for modding web drivers - It's just the general attitude that the topic can be deleted after you've gotten your answer!

I did not use any guide for modding web drivers - It's just the general attitude that the topic can be deleted after you've gotten your answer!
Equipment:

Akitio Thunder2 + Gtx 970 + Dell DA-2

MBPr 2014 i5 4278u, 8gb, 128, 10.10.3 (14D136)

Guides followed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pp01h9c7lfd6cm/eGPU.pdf?dl=0

My PDF you used... Still "egoistic"

-----------

Also after 7 days of this topic NO ONE not a single person helped me... So i thought may as well delete the topic...

I got MY answer from searching... You should next time before you try and talk down to someone .

My PDF you used... Still "egoistic"

-----------

Also after 4 days of this topic NO ONE not a single person helped me... So i thought may as well delete the topic...

I got MY answer from searching... You should next time before you try and talk down to someone .

Firstly - That was not what you first linked.

Secondly - I tried that crap - however step 3 was extremely misinterpreting if you've never used terminal before as you should not use - before sudo!

Thirdly - If you've made that - Why did you not post it in here ? It would be nice and easy for people to share those findings.

Your attitude do not help the community - especially after you just deleted the dropbox link - However, other can find it here:

@tikyo: Chill man ;)

You could have easily solved this discussion here by directly linking to your PDF :)

Still, we don't know if you had any major breakthrough.

With OSX still beeing kind of "wired" in the implementation everybody here is craving for input and solutions.

Firstly - That was not what you first linked.

Secondly - I tried that crap - however step 3 was extremely misinterpreting if you've never used terminal before as you should not use - before sudo!

Thirdly - If you've made that - Why did you not post it in here ? It would be nice and easy for people to share those findings.

Your attitude do not help the community - especially after you just deleted the dropbox link - However, other can find it here:

1. Crap that you used,

2. Not my issue you can't type in Terminal...

3. Why would i post it in 2 threads directly on the first page. Its crap you said? why should i share it then?

Also you came here calling me Egoistic for asking to delete a thread that NO ONE in this fucken community helped me with in 7 days.

You had issues with your setup and couldn't handle it, thats your issue not mine.

Im out. This forum is retarded

1. Crap that you used,

2. Not my issue you can't type in Terminal...

3. Why would i post it in 2 threads directly on the first page. Its crap you said? why should i share it then?

Also you came here calling me Egoistic for asking to delete a thread that NO ONE in this fucken community helped me with in 7 days.

You had issues with your setup and couldn't handle it, thats your issue not mine.

Im out. This forum is retarded

Well the IQ rose when you just left..

Well that escalated quickly!

There is some great work being done on this site for the use of eGPU. In all honesty, I have found this site to be the most optimistic and welcoming group online up until this thread. I'm not sure what exactly transpired, but any knowledge in this area is more than welcome and I hope this was just a random off day for all involved. I personally have also been struggling with using an eGPU in OS X and welcome any and all details from other users. I would love to hear more about your setup @tikyo.