970M's in SLI

Has anyone put a pair of 970M's in SLI for the M18XR2? I see 980's here at TechInferno and over in Alienware Owners club. I just am a little lazy and don't want to read a ton of post's. This M18 is my new project to play with. I've already installed a new I7 3940XM , added a 3 pipe heat sink, the CPU and GpU's will get Tuniq4 thermal comp. and the GPU's will have FUJIPOLY Extrm (17w) thermal pads. , 32 Gb hyperx DDR3 @ 2133Mhz , a crucial 512GB SSD msata, a crucial 960Gb SSD , and I'll most likely drop in a 500Gb WD @7200rpm ( for music -my other hobby, seein shows w/ friends and family) need some help ;)

Yeah that's true, I've been reading here , on the Alienware OC and over in Notebook Review and things look dire for my hopes of 970m's in SLI. 980m's are ok, 880's, 780's 680's.......now I'm just bummed. I'll keep diggin and if all else fails , I'll drop 1 970m in my M17XR4 and sell the other.Then I'll scrape up my nickles and look at a pair of 980's.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not the market place so we shouldn't upset any moderators here discussing price buying selling etc... send me a private message and we can talk all about it. I try and give T|I people the best deal I can (same as for NBR people), kind of like, if you belong to these forums its almost an exclusive discount.