VR (Oculus, Vive & co.) Will you buy it?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not unless your a developer, or know at least willing some classes of Unreal engine which its pretty easy to setup oculus. Its just to early, you will be paying for a working prototype with bugs that I have seen. If you want the experience I think there's a cheap kit for android phone and small apps to feel the 3d surrounding you

Friend using the test unit of the 1080P version and recommends to look only at 2160p+. I however am a social gamer and am reluctant to buy into this being the big advance in gaming it is described to be.

• 2 weeks later...

It will be interesting to see the extent to which this thing catches on. The only people who’ve really been paying attention to this point are gamers and they’re notorious for getting a little over enthused when it comes to the impact that things will have on the mainstream

I’m still not convinced that your Average Joe will be able to disconnect their eyes and ears from the real world for any extended period of time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think need time to games accept that new platform.

Because it's not just a couple screens it's already like a extended platform.

I think time will show how usefully that new "things" but now I wondering to try.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Guest changed the title to VR (Oculus, Vive & co.) Will you buy it?