PS3 Controller via bluetooth

electrobeatz

hello my friends,

i wanted to connect my ps3 controller via bluetooth through a programm called ds3 tool. the problem is.. it wont show in the driver manager i have "dell wireless 380 bluetooth 4.0 module". has anybody using this program managed to solve this problem?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hello my friends,

i wanted to connect my ps3 controller via bluetooth through a programm called ds3 tool. the problem is.. it wont show in the driver manager i have "dell wireless 380 bluetooth 4.0 module". has anybody using this program managed to solve this problem?

DS3 only detects USB devices.

Minipci not work. Try to get a usb bluetooth.

Greetings and luck

Yeah you need a usb Bluetooth dongle that's specifically supported by DS3 tool. I don't think it supports any internal Bluetooth solutions.

I have the TBW-106UB and it works great with my DS3 + ds3 tool. Only gripe is that the plastic started to separate from the USB end after a while so I had to super glue it back together.

• 3 months later...

It works flawlesly. Detect the divice id of your bluetooth and add it to the ds3 tool inf file. Detect the id from the device manager, locate the inf file in the install directory of the DS3tool (i think is Xinput.inf) and then install the drivers from the install screen from inside DS3Tool.

Note that the drivers will take exclusive operation for the bluetooth. File transfer and other bluetooth conectivity might be lost.