Unlock Hidden Tabs in Dell Inspiron 5737/3537/3737/5537 and Vostro 2521 Insyde bios.

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, stefan.exp said:

Hi Klem!

Can you please help me to modify my bios A05 for DELL 17r  5737. 
if possible for the A12 as well, which I don't currently use because it gives me problems with second SATA III port, but I also need it.

Bios link: https://ufile.io/a89gy5jz

Thanks!

Hi!

Ok. Check your Inbox.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Klem Hello Klem. I'm so delighted to find this place. Thanks so much for the help over these years. Respect!

I'm having a slightly different issue. I'm trying to connected an eGPU to my laptop through the mini PCIe port which was used by the WiFi card. When I turn on the laptop, it won't even load up BIOS. (black screen, CPU fan spins, with no reaction to keyboard Ctrl+Alt+Del)

After digging around, i suspect it's the BIOS whitelisting the original WiFi card. So when I connect anything else on the mini PCIe port, the computer refuses to boot up. 

So I'd like to ask if it's possible to remove this feature from my BIOS. If possible, unlocking voltage control would also be great! 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Viking_Sail

• Bios Modder
1 hour ago, Viking_Sail said:

@Klem Hello Klem. I'm so delighted to find this place. Thanks so much for the help over these years. Respect!

I'm having a slightly different issue. I'm trying to connected an eGPU to my laptop through the mini PCIe port which was used by the WiFi card. When I turn on the laptop, it won't even load up BIOS. (black screen, CPU fan spins, with no reaction to keyboard Ctrl+Alt+Del)

After digging around, i suspect it's the BIOS whitelisting the original WiFi card. So when I connect anything else on the mini PCIe port, the computer refuses to boot up. 

So I'd like to ask if it's possible to remove this feature from my BIOS. If possible, unlocking voltage control would also be great! 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/oahrsy

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

Unfortunately I don't know how to solve your problem. In your laptop model no any whitelists. Using voltage adjustment in bios, it's not a good idea. Just use Intel XTU utility or Throttle Stop utility.

37 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Unfortunately I don't know how to solve your problem. In your laptop model no any whitelists. Using voltage adjustment in bios, it's not a good idea. Just use Intel XTU utility or Throttle Stop utility.

Thank you for the quick reply!

I am using ThrottleStop. It works fine. 

But I would still need the unlocked BIOS version so I can try out other solutions. As the factory BIOS on this laptop (Dell Inspiron 7737) is really restricted. :( ( I can't even disable one of the two GPUs in BIOS)

Can you unlock my BIOS for me? Thanks!

Edited by Viking_Sail

• Bios Modder
16 minutes ago, Viking_Sail said:

Thank you for the quick reply!

I am using ThrottleStop. It works fine. 

But I would still need the unlocked BIOS version so I can try out other solutions. As the factory BIOS on this laptop (Dell Inspiron 7737) is really restricted. :( ( I can't even disable one of the two GPUs in BIOS)

Can you unlock my BIOS for me? Thanks!

This thread only for Dell Inspiron 5737/3537/3737/5537. These models use very different bios platform from your.

But you can create new thread for your laptop model.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Bios Modder
31 minutes ago, MaiTheLord said:

Hi @Klem, can you please help me?

I need a BIOS mod for DELL Inspiron 5770. BIOS Version: 1.2.5

Hi!

Unfortunately no, your laptop model is very different from those listed in this thread.

32 minutes ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Unfortunately no, your laptop model is very different from those listed in this thread.

@Klem There is something else I can do? maybe you know someone that can help?

Edited by MaiTheLord