Nvidia GTX 970M 6GB code 43

Hey noobie here, I'm having a really hard time with a new Metabox P177SM-A notebook. I installed Win7 Ultimate x64 and loaded all the drivers and had the Nvidia GPU running fine. All of a sudden I had a code 43 in device manager and it wouldn't work anymore. So i formatted my C: and reloaded win7 and it started working again. Had it running for about 2½ weeks and then turned it off and on again and it's got that damn code 43 again. It's driving me nuts. I've used DDU in safe mode and re-installed to no avail. I really think that with the symptoms mentioned that's it's not likely to be a hardware issue, I have run out of ideas and if anyone has any more ideas or has had something similar please let me know.

Cheers

Hey noobie here, I'm having a really hard time with a new Metabox P177SM-A notebook. I installed Win7 Ultimate x64 and loaded all the drivers and had the Nvidia GPU running fine. All of a sudden I had a code 43 in device manager and it wouldn't work anymore. So i formatted my C: and reloaded win7 and it started working again. Had it running for about 2½ weeks and then turned it off and on again and it's got that damn code 43 again. It's driving me nuts. I've used DDU in safe mode and re-installed to no avail. I really think that with the symptoms mentioned that's it's not likely to be a hardware issue, I have run out of ideas and if anyone has any more ideas or has had something similar please let me know.

Cheers

check that out..it seems to be a driver problem..try to use different drivers.

- - - Updated - - -

also try to delete microsoft update KB982526 someone said he removed all the updates from windows and his card started working again. try to remove KB982526 if itdoesnt work dont update windows and see what happens.