680M SLi: Core Clock drastically dropping while gaming

While I was playing GTA V my core clock of the GPU 2 was dropping to ridiculous speeds. Take a look:

post-26895-14494999823265_thumb.png

The core clock on the GPU 1 is ok, 719MHz all the time, but the GPU 2 is at 100~200MHz all the time, only when I pause the game it goes back to 719MHz. This cause serious fps drop, it's not even "drop" anymore, the game is always at 20fps -ish because of this thing. The game would run 10x better if the core clock of the GPU 2 was normal, a 680M SLi is enough to run on high 1080p/60fps.

680M SLi

Driver 350.12

VBIOS NVIDIA 80.04.67.00.01

Everything stock

Help, please.

post-26895-14494999821769_thumb.png

post-26895-14494999822625_thumb.png

nVidia control panel

--> manage 3D settings

--> program settings tab

--> GTA V

--> power management mode

--> "prefer maximum performance"

--> enjoy

Please understand, if your GPU usage is low and the cards aren't being "stressed" enough, it'll only keep your base clocks of 720MHz.

nVidia control panel

--> manage 3D settings

--> program settings tab

--> GTA V

--> power management mode

--> "prefer maximum performance"

--> enjoy

Please understand, if your GPU usage is low and the cards aren't being "stressed" enough, it'll only keep your base clocks of 720MHz.

Already did it, in fact, I was using this tweak while doing this "report", as you can see, didn't work!

Then looks like something is broken. I don't get that kind of issue with my 780Ms. I hope it isn't overheating or anything.

Also, why does it say your GPU has 3072MB of vRAM?

Because the game is only using 3072MB of VRAM... It's not overhating, the temp is below 90 Celsius as always, it ranges from 82 - 89. But this card has 4GB

Well... something else is screwed up for you then. Nothing else I can say. Have you tried using the modified vBIOS?

Yes, long time ago, I don't remember if there was a problem or not at that time. Which one do you recommend nowadays?