Msi GT60 0nc 770m vbios flash help

jhgerm73

Hello everyone im still new to the process of flashing everything but was able to get my Msi running windows 8.1 and wanted to know how I could flash the vbios or could i get by with just a modified inf the nvidia driver will not install at all under the driver software. I basically wanted to know the software and steps needed for the vbios process any help would be greatly appreciated!!

just to update everyone I was able to use nvflash to flash the bios and I was also able the flash my gt 60 onc with a bios provided by msi website for windows 8 non raid to try and see if it would fix a problem I ran into about the graphics having shuttering lines through it when I look around in first person games I am thinking of trying another biosforright now can anyone point me the direction of a laptop bios that worked great for you all