VIZIO XWH200 Wireless HD Kit Alternatives

I would like to know if anyone can suggest a good alternative to the VIZIO XWH200 Universal Wireless HD Kit? I ordered the internal Tx but did not get the XWH200 kit. So now i'm looking for an affordable alternative. Also, has anyone been able to use an external wireless TV to do basic functions, i.e. word processing, browsing the web, and gaming? Thanks in advance for the input.

http://www.vizio.com/accessories/xwh200.html

I'll look into gaming, office and web functions when I can. I ordered internal from dell. I ordered Vizio xwh200 from Amazon for $175 i think. I used it on a few movies so far some in hd resolutions from a different room. So from my office about 20 feet away through a wall to my home theater in living room into hdmi reciever for audio and pass through hdmi into tv etc. The video and audio was very acceptable. the instructions say do not use in different rooms then your are in with transmitter. The video did run just a tiny bit choppy compared to play over computer display, but that could be from going through the wall... so when i have more time ill give you an update. May be able to use it in another room and game with a wireless controller.

http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-XWH200-Universal-Wireless-Video/dp/B004M18AYG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1312394864&sr=8-1