Clevo P150 with Geforce GTX 770M [ Does not recognize gpu ]

yandeara

Sorry for the bad english...

I have a AVELL (The Clevo Reseller in Brazil), the Nvidia update the driver a one week ago and cause a BSoD (Windows 8.1) when I was playing wow using the Battery. After that the Nvidia Driver dont show more in the Devices Manager, I unistall the driver, install again but windows dont recognize the gpu. I restart a lot of times and when a change the power manager to PERFOMACE the GPU back... well, i update again my nvidia driver, and again play, and again BSod when the Energy Cord was turned off...

this time, the Nividia dont show up again, i change the bios to Prema Mod, change the switch Graphics to BACO, and change the dGPU to ENABLED... sometimes the GPU show up again in the devices manager with the Microsoft Default Driver I install the Nvidai Driver, and when I reset the Driver again gone...

Someone can help me?

Clevo P150 with Geforce GTX 770M

Not sure how compatible it is. Does it matter if its p150hm or p150em?

I know the GTX 680M is compatible with my p150hm clevo and is a faster card than GTX 770M. If it is still under window to return, might consider the 680m as card. Good luck with it.

I have a clevo p150hm but with a GTX 680M card. One thing I noticed when playing under battery is that my laptop seems to run much hotter than it is plugged in. It may be a heat related issue. If it's going in and out, it sound more of a hardware problem. Have you tried reapplying thermal paste and reseating it?