Threads and posts are not posting on this forum

kman4you

hello respected admins and moderators

when i reply to some post or thread it says that your post is in approval by moderators.After verification your post will be visible.but it's been two days and none of my replies are approved.kindly review them and post them.thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
hello respected admins and moderators

when i reply to some post or thread it says that your post is in approval by moderators.After verification your post will be visible.but it's been two days and none of my replies are approved.kindly review them and post them.thanks in advance.

I've got the same issue when I post anywhere except for here in the off topic section. I also have I think 10 posts but it only indicates I have 3 and I need 5 so I can download a file that I found here in one of the threads! I see you're at 22 posts and 1 download now so I assume everything worked out eventually. Can you confirm?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...