Samsung Magician and Samsung MZ7TD256HAFV-000L7

lenovo188

Hello I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer, namely when I Install Samsung magician 4.5 on my y510p, after scanning for drive information (also if you click refresh drive information button) I get an error stating that magician is unable to find a samsung SSD connected to my system and it also says i should always use latest storage driver or microsoft driver and I cant acess disk, system, data management and advanced features . The SSD is recognized in BIOS (im using modded bios from svl7), the SSD is recognized in device manager -> disk drives (I use win 8.1 64bit) and shows "Provider: Microsoft date: 21.6.2006 version: 6.3.9600.16384" is this the latest driver? Had anyone else had similar problems with samsung magician? What about Intel rapid storage technology from lenovo site? On intel site i could only find the same program for RAID setups, does the samsung ssd benefit from it or do only intel ssds benefit?