BF3 Alpha (I Got In :D)

ok so i am downloading now, i will post some screens and my FPS. stay tuned :D

sorry for my lack of photography skills lol.

well as promised here are some screens that i took while on my 1st tour of the alpha.

i was running the game at 775/1080 the whole time at MAX alpha settings and what i can tell you is... it runs buggy :(

it will spike to about 40ish the drop to below 25 when there is heavy action going on. there are WAY to many bugs, and glitches but again this is an alpha. the game was run at 720p the whole time because of an error on dells part (i posted a thread on here) so for you 720p users you will be fine, but us 900p we will have to pray that sevenowns will hook us up with an epic config file.

anyway if you lower teh res, you can run this game pretty smoothly on alpha... well i posted another thread on how to get in (and it woks) have fun in the alpha if your luck like me :DDD

attachmentze.th.jpg

bf3p.th.jpg

bf32.th.jpg

bf33.th.jpg

vicfs.th.jpg

statsp.th.jpg

snipeandcrawl.th.jpg

revive.th.jpg

newobjective.th.jpg

bf35glich.th.jpg

bf34.th.jpg

Edited by Alex Six