need for speed rivals slow and choppy gameplay fix work around 60fps fix

faiz7957

Hello all

I couldnt find a thread on this forum regarding this problem but i would like to share a fix or work around if you prefer to call it.

So basically after installing this game (lenovo y500 i7 8gb gt650m sli) like many people it was unplayable to say the least on even the lowest settings after googling around and trying all sorts a simple fix i found was entering this command

-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+

in the target box of the shortcut of the game

to do this:

1. right click on your shortcut depending on which you use whether its 32bit or 64bit
  2. click on the shortcut tab
  3. then you need to paste the code at the end of the line thats already there.
  4. obviously your installation directory maybe different so adjust accordingly
  5. it should look something like this
    "C:\GAMES\Need for Speed Rivals\Rivals-64.exe" -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60+

• i cant remember were i found this but many thanks to the person who shared it i take no credit.
  • one thing to note is if your system cant maintain a steady 60fp in the game you should replace both the 60's in the code with something lower.
  • also if anyone has any tweaks for this game please share it would be much appreciated by all thanks

GOOD LUCK :D

post-33929-14494999607751_thumb.jpg