Clevo P150HM + GTX 675M (GPU not detected)

PutanaMalaka

Hello,

I have Clevo P150HM with GTX 675M. However my notebook can not detect graphic card.

I've tried everything.

1. I've upgraded BIOS from P150HM to P170HM.
  2. I've upgraded GPU BIOS to this from the second post: Looking for VBios for 675m | NotebookReview
  3. I've upgraded GPU BIOS to this from this post: Please identify this 675m card. | NotebookReview

Laptop still can not detect the GPU under BIOS and Windows.

The only way to install drivers and detect GPU under Windows is installing drivers from LaptopVideo2Go with modded *.inf

Could someone help me in this problem?

That's normal. Name in BIOS is just a string and has nothing to do with functionality.

Inf mod is necessary as this GPU was never officially supported.

• 2 weeks later...

I have problem with this card. Sometimes display on the notebook goes black and after over a dozen seconds three leds on left side are blinking and fans are spinning at maximum speed. After next over a dozen seconds notebook reboots itself.

I don't know where is the problem.

I've cleaned the MXM card contacts. The problem still exists.

It is quite strange because display never went black during games.

The problem often appears when I for example would like to see photo on eBay auction or when I want something to click (link etc.). That I have the feeling about this.