Swan M200MkII/ H2/ M50W review on going process

These are Hivi and i just got them in the mail today, playing them and wow just wow they sound amazing!! IDT audio just sucks really bad with these type of speakers so before getting these i have been using the creative XFi 5.1 soundcard going to get me a dac preamp etc.. all in due time. Man as soon as hooking the MkII up to the soundcard boy my god they sounded completely different i immediately heard music playing songs like rehab and f me pumps by amy winehouse and then some rock and metal, 40s, 60s music my god music i have been listening to for years sounded completely different it's like hearing Denon headphones all over again!! Pictures will be added later on. I also bought these Swan M50W.

I will be hooking up the speakers to the sub of the M20W as also the H2's. There really small speakers. Here is a quick overview of the M200MkII

inally here is the Swan loudspeaker desktop computer multimedia speakers from the audio insider

Swan Active Desktop Sound

post-46-14494988353376_thumb.jpgpost-46-14494988353376_thumb.jpg

post-46-14494988343392_thumb.jpg

post-46-14494988346734_thumb.jpg

post-46-14494988350168_thumb.jpg

Edited by freedomofthedarkendheart
  • Thumbs Up 1

Going to upload more pictures today/tonight man these M50W's sound amazing now blasting techno and dance and just wow man the bass is so accurate and non of that real bass boom this is what i wanted going to buy some of their 5.1 setups down the line. the M50W are on sale as an open box, at TAI, Link, Swan M50W B-stock.

These things sound TEN TIMES BETTER THAN CRAPPY LOGITECH!!!! But i have been having a love hate relationship with them lately. Also the surround sound and clarity for the satilities sound very very similar to the B&W MM1.

• Thumbs Up 1

And man when they say these sound better over time man were they ever so right!! Only been 48 out of the recommended 88-100 hours but wow completely different more balanced and clearer than before, to think the burn in process of a speaker was to ever be like this i just can't believe it. The bass is really so accurate and damn this sub is only 75 watts and it sounds and feels like over 200Watts!! To think that Jon Lane at the audio insider while speaking on the phone told me that the transistor is only about a bit biger than a grapefruit my jaw dropped when i heard that. I also hooked up the mark200MKII to the sub and well it sounds great but the sub wasn't made for it so the lows weren't provided enough to my ears anyway and i was just watching the Pulse Pink Floyd concert. I will have to get a 5.1 sub someday mostly have my eyes on Emotiva, also a similar company like Swan. I haven't played around with the H2's just as yet. And again as i say no other company anymore has a heatsink on their computer speakers! I am going to start writing up a review soon and be posting it on a lot of different sites.

Yes that i am and your like the only one replying here lol. I can imagine when i start writing reviews lol. The H2's are really really small man and for 89 bucks to have full drivers in a package so small is just amazing their really loud, an ideal to take around with you anywhere and of course like all Swan they don't distort even at the loudest volume's!! And believe me when i tell you the M50W's bookshelf speakers go very very loud and unlike crappy Logitech man no crackling at all and oh by the way you can't use these speakers with on board audio have to use a DAC or a creative soundcard. So convinced yet Stamastix? Going to buy some soon or the M60 5.1, H system? Or what i bought? How have you been? What have you been up to? Recommend any games to play i haven't been playing for more than a month now lol. I bought Shogun total war 2 played it for a while then just stopped lol. Man i am missing a 5.1 setup for movies.

I love audio and home theater, really like your set up nice choices in speakers. I'll post a thread with my equipment sometime. Love the setup. Nice pics!

I like my 7.1 surround setup, they make 7.2 which is awesome and better yet 12 channel like in the theaters.32_002.gif My receiver is a Sony (gonna buy a Marantz or McIntosh Amp someday) paired with an old Sansui (was written that it sounds like a tube amp, it is 43watts per channel but rocks my walls) AMP for an extra sub section. Polk, Technics, RCA, Optimus, B.I.C. of America are the brands of speakers.

LOL man Stamatisx now that's something else! Yeah i agree. @mw86They sound like heaven!! 12 channel per speakers wow just wow something else! McIntosh is awesome dude!! Someday i shall own that too. Tube amps are awesome, their longevity is amazing! I am going to check out B.I.C of America, never heard of that brand, just like Swan it was all word of mouth. I am also looking for speakers that have sub drivers like a woofer and still have that same sound as a Swan etc. So far the Arx series intrigue me.

BIC Venturi Realta they house my subwoofers... i have a pair and each speaker has two ten inch woofers.

a review from a few people (not much out there about them) B.I.C. America REALTA Floorstanding Speakers Reviews

These are my mains: Polk Monitor CS70 Monitor 70 Specs Page : Floorstanding loudspeaker : Polk Audiopost-34-1449498843504_thumb.jpg

I plan to add these to my set when I can save up enough... post-34-14494988435299_thumb.jpg

http://www.polkaudio.com/homeaudio/rtia/index.php?s=rtia9

post-34-14494988435157_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Nice Floorstands man i been reading so many different reviews about music, audio, and speakers it's been mind boggling. Those are pretty expensive but not bad. Have you looked up any Swan, Audio Axiom floorstand monitors, Emotiva? Have you heard these Polk Monitors before in person? Those Polk do look very beautiful but always look into different models before making a huge decision. Camera's, audio, computers, tv's, it's all expensive today but because most of products are made out of the country, your now getting the best bang for your buck today in terms of quality and sound. With the Swan M50W, When watching a movie these sound ten times better than those crappy logeitch Z506!! I hear the surround so much more, every little detail i can't wait to hear how 5.1 sounds like; and i am talking about about full blu ray/DVD discs not any rips just as yet.

Now i am looking at this great speakers, similar too the Z5500 but ten times better and cheaper than the Swan M60 5.1 for the time being anyway. Never giving up on Swan. With me i love having tight, accurate bass not bass jumping all over the place. http://www.esidistribution.com/ShopEdifier/tabid/62/ProductID/31/Default.aspx

Product page

Comparision and vs the Z5500

Google Translate

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, those Edifier's were too expensive!! I went with a receiver/home theater route, no i didn't buy those crappy HTIB's!!!! I bought a Marantz SR5004 refurb, and klipsch HD300 all for 543 only a few bucks more than the Edifier S550. One day i'll get them. Plus a receiver has the proper decoding for 5.1 music, movies, especially blu ray ones. Going to have the Marantz hooked up to the R2 of course hopefully it will work, play blu ray's and hd rips from there. I hope it all works! And hook up the Swan and the Corsair Sp2500 to it. I just got that recently, not liking too much though. More review's coming, gotta really write them all up at once.