MSI GT683 MS-16F2 bad flash BIOS how to flash new BIOS

Hi to all,

Yesterday I flashed new stock version of the Bios for my MSI GT683, but at the same moment I done it my pc shutted of, so now when I switch on it it appears only black screen... I downloaded the unlocked bios for my laptop that I found on the forum, but I'd like to know what buttons I have to spam to do the flash process. I read this method:

In case of a BAD flash, a blind-flash will be required.

.1. Remove any files from your USB that aren't the necessary bootable DOS files.

2. Pick a ROM you want to flash (doesn't have to be the original), but it MUST be one for your notebook specifically.

3. Rename the file.ROM to AMIBOOT.ROM and put it on your flash drive.

4. Plug in your flash drive in a USB 2.0 slot.

5. As soon as your notebook turns on and nothing is displayed, spam Ctrl + Home (In my case, the MS-16F2 is Ctrl + Fn + PgUp or Ctrl + Shift + NumPad 7).

6. You should hear four (4) beeps and the BIOS should begin flashing itself.

My problem is that I spam the buttons CTRL FN PGUP or CTRL SHIFT NUMPAD7 but nothing happens, so I think the buttons are different. I use a FAT32 4 GB pendrive. I have to make it bootable with a program or it is ok?Can you help me please?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...