[Request] Help me make my laptop's fan run at max speed whenever possible

Hi, there friends

I'm having Lenovo Y50-70 laptop with bios's advanced feature unlocked(bios modded)

it has I7 4710HQ cpu @ 2.5GHz and turbo boost @ 3.5 Ghz

The problem i'm facing is my fan's RPM does not increases until the cpu throttles down to 2.5 ghz, and when i use throttlestop 7.0 b2 to make it run @3.7 GHz the temperature run @ 80-90(I'd try to make it reach max of 83-85 and then lower the frequncies) the the fan does not rotates @ higher until there's some heavy process going on and cpu gets throttled down

i tried using speedfan and HWiNFo none of them works

But IdeaFan from allstone works which was created for y510 models but there also one problem, the fan keeps slowing down every 8 secs and remains in lowest speed for 2-3 secs then goes fast & repeats

i know that is because of the dust cleaning process but is there any way for me to keep it max or make it manually max?

i know keeping higher RPM will damage my fan's bearing or permanently damage the fan, but I'd try to keep everything in safe limits

so can anyone help me how to make it work for me without stopping or any alternate solution?