7970m vs GTX 770M

Hey, so i'm at this with this card, but some games crashes some don't, Far cry 4 doesn't :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14067[/ATTACH]

You can back down on the core or increase voltage until the crashes go away, although the latter will increase heat

You can back down on the core or increase voltage until the crashes go away, although the latter will increase heat

Thank you, heat is ok now as it's winter. but I see strange colorful flashing like stars on upper left side of screen sometimes in valley benchmark and watch dogs. Could it be memory too high or core?

Thank you, heat is ok now as it's winter. but I see strange colorful flashing like stars on upper left side of screen sometimes in valley benchmark and watch dogs. Could it be memory too high or core?

if you see colorful flashing that means your memory is too high. try to lower your memory..in some games u might not notice it because some games use more memory and less memory than each other if i explained it right.

• Thumbs Up 1

How did you get +300 on the core? That's insane. I can only keep 1006mhz stable on the same card.

I don't know :) It's stock clevo p150sm, with 4700mq both repasted with Arctic MX-2. It's actually working fine now with lower memory 5250 mhz and on watch dogs loged max temp is 72c with stock fan setting