EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
faizanparsa

Raspberry Pi 2 runs free Windows 10

headhunterGER, the raspberry pi has also a bettr suppot of the community and the better images. the odroid hardware is nice, but iam not sure if you can access the available performance as you can with the raspberry pi. for sure the odroid is still faster, but it is a pitty if you cant use all the ressources it offers.

Little bump :)

Any idea how does Raspberry 2 + Win 10 works with Kodi(old XBMC). I'm thinking about buying a mini PC for home media. Already have Raspberry 1 but it does lag a bit.

Finally microsoft has realized that in order to compete with the other tech companies, its gonna have to start giving stuff for free!

I'd love to see someones set up of this, got my model B and it can barely handle OpenTTD haha...

Thinking about getting a 2 as well... going to need more plug sockets...

I kind of don't think that Iot Core will be heavy on multimedia... looking at recent windows CE 6 & 7...

It wont run a "normal" windows 10 but a cmd-based basic version that can run windows-scripts like .exe, ...

It looks like it's aimed more toward developers rather than the average person setting it up to use it for general use.

Wow I didn't expect that from MS. If they would just made Internet explorer better I could trust them with R. PI

Just kidding.

Nice move by MS. How are they going to stay in business giving away windows so much? haha probly from Office and OEM sales though.

windoof for raspi? i try to be dead.

Pls dont do it.

if u want to intall win10 an Raspy2, better throw ur R2 from your window :D

Its a small onechip computer. Just let him chill and usw linux

i believe there's also an alternative by Asus partner IoT with an Atom Core x5-Z8300-quadcore processor, called 'Up' which supports visualization and windows 10 or android

Seems better than that little netbook I had as a kid, :lol: good times