Dying Light?

quietas

Dying Light was very entertaining. The only negative is that they need more weapons or levels or something. While the campaign does last quite a while, the little random missions and limited weapon options kind of gets old. Late-game gets a little frustrating as well. By the time I made it to the second part of the map, it felt like I was grinding quests. The final mission was awesome though.

Agreed. While I loved searching for payloads it got really old quickly. The fighting/ physics system they have is soooo satisfying though, I could just kick zombies and people all day. I hope they keep that engine for many years to come because the combat was incredible.

yes I played it with my GTX 670 SLI system and it runs very smooth on high settings! I like the game, the parkour elements are been quiet good implemented :) would absolutely recommend the game

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played with my 2 friends at LAN. It's pretty fun to play. But fps is a problem at that game. Some people said fps drop problems gone after the big patch but it didnt solve for me. So I disable some Nvidia optional stuff from advanced settings. Other than that pretty good game to play.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My opinion is, if you ever played Dead Island and have enough of it, or say, Dead Rising, it's not worth the experience. Personally I haven't bought because I felt ill after completing Dead Island and it's more of the same plus zombie theme is not really my theme.

• 1 year later...

Really enjoyed it in co-op. Now I'm afraid to try dead island series, cause it won't have those parkour elements that I liked very much. 

Do you know other games which implemented parkour in a similar way? I like to be able to avoid enemies by climbing and jumping with a grappling hook, and it's really nice to strategize and explore from the rooftops.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...