344.91 Request for .inf drivers

omega939

This is bad. After succesfully installing the driver and rebooting to Windows 8.1. Black out. only mouse cursor shows up. Good thing I've got an unlock bios. I swtich from SG to Internal graphics and went to safe mode... Or is there a way to try this driver? Im using prema vbios

which the hardware id changed from from 110c to 1558

This is bad. After succesfully installing the driver and rebooting to Windows 8.1. Black out. only mouse cursor shows up. Good thing I've got an unlock bios. I swtich from SG to Internal graphics and went to safe mode... Or is there a way to try this driver? Im using prema vbios

which the hardware id changed from from 110c to 1558

Did you disable driver signing?

Optimus model?

1462 = MSI to 1558 = Clevo

110C = Machine ID

Post HW IDs.

Did you disable driver signing?

Optimus model?

1462 = MSI to 1558 = Clevo

110C = Machine ID

Post HW IDs.

I did disable driver signing. My nb is in my signature :) how to see Optimus model?

Here is my HW ID

post-7316-14494999243328_thumb.png

This is my HW id using 344.80 drivers and is working flawlessly. other drivers i also did a successful installation without issues and with modified .inf. only this version is not working with my 970m