Evolve

Brian

• Founder

This game looks pretty sweet, its in closed beta right now and has some next gen looking graphics. Take a look at these videos:

Anyway, if you want to know which video card to have if you want to play this game at smooth framerates, a website called Gamers Nexus did some benchmarks:

evolve-bench-1.jpg

evolve-bench-2.jpg

Read more at Evolve Graphics Benchmark

So who's going to be picking this up? Seems to be something I'll grab along with Dying Light and GTA V. Doubt it'll have a lot of replay value to it but should be fun for shits and giggles when I'm bored. Anyway, look at those graphs? NVIDIA seems to be dominating as usual.

I have been enjoying Evolve alot. One of the most stressful thing i've ever tried in a video game is being a monster for the first time vs. 4 players, great adrenline rush and also very, very good looking.

Running everything on max with a single 880m at over 60fps so it seems pretty well optimized as well. Deffinitely gonna pick it up when it launches, alongside dying light and GTA V like the guy above me.

I like the idea of the game, but fighting as a monster against a team fo 4 players, communicating via TS3 is mostly impossible.

And like above, for sure i'm picking up GTA V too. Already own Dying Light and love it ... besides the crashes in MP >.< ... but they are working on a patch so hope they will fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think I will pick this game up when it is around $30 don't seem like it is worth $60.

+1

A new take on games like LFD or TF2. The graphics look sweet. But not sure about the random nature of the groupings. Can you choose your four friends to play with?