Alien FX Question

corvetteman

Hey guys, I was playing with Alien FX and got thinking it would be awesome to have to lights change color depending on cpu/gpu temps. Maybe blue for cold, green for normal, yellow for warm, red for hot. I could find a way to do this. Is it possible to do this?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm working on a software that does exactly this thing. Including GPU, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD information. So far its only working for changing the lights per application.

Example: If you enable the Chrome profile and set all the lights to pink, it will change to pink when you have the Chrome app on the foreground (focused).

I should be able to finish it soon, I will be posting here and in notebookreview a link for downloading.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey,

I saw that you work on AlienFX appplication. I can help You. I know C# and PHP, I ran a website making company in Poland before. Contact me if You want help.

Regards.

Have you worked with the AlienFX sdk before? I don't have any issue right now, but can surely use some help in case I got stuck.

• 2 weeks later...
If any clevo owners read this thread, I can tell you there is a site for a modded version of alienfx that will work with the clevo keyboard. :D

That's some amazing news, didn't know about that. Do you have any forum link where I can go and ask for some clevo users to test the system?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey Guys, was searching the net and found this program. Seems to work very well for changing the lights with temps and a few other things. Enjoy!

MiniApps

i just downloaded this program! it is really nice and you can configure it however you feel! can only recommend it