y510p and 1366x768 resolution

Gillis

Hello!

It looks like China display! Probably a copy of AU Optronics (according to model designation). I have to flash in 90% cases new China displays for Lenovo (brightness problem).

But I replace normal as broken displays and can first save the old firmware and then copy it to the new display chip.

It may be that you need right now for this display original Lenovo firmware from the same Lenovo screen.

I use the selfmade 40pin adapter with TL866 programmer.

post-32418-14494999357666_thumb.jpg

But the version with the cable I would not exclude.

What is with full HD resolution? Can you change it to FullHD?

Hello!

It looks like China display! Probably a copy of AU Optronics (according to model designation). I have to flash in 90% cases new China displays for Lenovo (brightness problem).

But I replace normal as broken displays and can first save the old firmware and then copy it to the new display chip.

It may be that you need right now for this display original Lenovo firmware from the same Lenovo screen.

I use the selfmade 40pin adapter with TL866 programmer.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13894[/ATTACH]

But the version with the cable I would not exclude.

What is with full HD resolution? Can you change it to FullHD?

No i cant, i put the new screen and the max resolution available is 1366x768

No i cant, i put the new screen and the max resolution available is 1366x768

this may be a problem? i dont completely understand how can i do, but the fact that i dont set the full hd res with the new screen what it means?? thanks

this may be a problem? i dont completely understand how can i do, but the fact that i dont set the full hd res with the new screen what it means?? thanks

Could be a fake one, try to boot to linux, is it the same? That's nonsense that you won't get 1920x1080 option on a 1080p display panel...

1080p Is a must for my Y510...Anything else and it just looks like a two-year old is showing me some drawings on my screen. I would highly suggest keeping your desktop res at 1080, and perhaps turning some games down to 1600x900 if you're worried about performance.

Could be a fake one, try to boot to linux, is it the same? That's nonsense that you won't get 1920x1080 option on a 1080p display panel...

i try with usb linux live and i cant see nothing, when i put "try linux without installig" i have only lines on the screen and its impossible to see the desktop