nvidia gtx680m bios help needed

roberc11

New user here looking for some help after installing a gtx680m in my m17x r3. Updated to the A12 bios but the ability to enable the discrete graphics isn't there. After installing a12 bios it only loads to the windows screen then goes to a black screen. I found something about a mod a12 bios to resolve the issue but cant seem to find it. Any advise would be helpful. Thank you

New user here looking for some help after installing a gtx680m in my m17x r3. Updated to the A12 bios but the ability to enable the discrete graphics isn't there. After installing a12 bios it only loads to the windows screen then goes to a black screen. I found something about a mod a12 bios to resolve the issue but cant seem to find it. Any advise would be helpful. Thank you

Follow this, skip the IDT/ integrated sound card part [Guide] Alienware M17xR3 GTX 780M installation

1) F2 enter the A12 unlocked BIOS M17x R3 BIOS A12 - unlocked & 'SATA fix' -> Disable the integrated graphics - Second Advanced Menu -> Video Configuration -> disable IGP -> set display to PEG ->F10 reboot.

nv_dispi.inf 680M included.