VCCIN (processor input voltage in Xtu) on Alienware 17

Hello everyone.

I'm pretty new to this forum so Hello. I hope I have posted my thread in the correct place.

Some questions Regarding Vccin aka processor input voltage in Xtu and the difference between IA voltages and vid voltages in HWMonitor.

1) I see that IA volts is slightly higher than vid voltage in HWMonitor and What Volt is this? The difference of IA and VID is (IA = 1.253v and VID is = 1.226) 0.027mv. I use1.200v +23mv in offset with Xtu. What is this Voltage ? I dont see this voltage in no other places than in HWMonitor?

2) Why affects VCCIN temperature and wattage when processor only supply core voltage as I've already decided? An example; Lowering VCCIN from 2v to for example 1.90 Volts resulted into LESS POWER and producing LESS HEAT at different processors. Is it so that even if you have 2v vccin (processor input volts in xtu) uses the processor not up all this voltage, it has the only max voltage present in reserve if processor need more?. I see that xtu show either 1-2-3-4v and so on in adjustment step on my i7-4930mx. I use custom adjustment in the Xtu at 2v which I think is best for my processor in (Alienware 17 Ranger) What is your comments towards this?

I do not know how much vccin volts as my motherboard makes ready for the processor. As I understood this vccin volt's should be approximately 0.5V greater than core voltage (vid). I have not noticed increase in temperature by putting my vccin voltage from default to 2v. Anybody who has an explanation why it is only 1v adjustment step in xtu?