Duning

What do you think about Videgames Industry right now?

I mean, about Ubi$oft and their AC: Unity, Watch Dogs, EA stuff and so...

It all seems like the same recycled crap over and over. Nothing really new and fresh coming out of these companies. I personally love indie games a lot more.

well i personally think a new crash like in the 80's wouldn't be a bad thing for some money-grabbing, DLC pushing game-nerfing DRM-filled game companies that are out there

Yes recycled stuff. Yes money grabbing DLC has ruined it, devs throw out anything and than make you redownload the entire game after all the patches. Games like Zelda and FF were good ten years ago.

previously it was Expansion Packs, now it is DLC. so much for no microtransaction

Indeed! There are many mobile games nowadays.

They have gone the way of music and copy what ever is working at the time.

Innovation is at an all time low in my opinion although there seem to be a few diamonds in the rough from time to time.

Also, the micro transactions and loot boxes make me sad. I can understand micro transactions in free games as long as they don't give competitive edge. Other than that, I wish they would disapear.