Next clevo 13" line up

leifangheart

The P6xxSA is a 15"/17" version of the P6xxSE/SG but with GTX965M...the 13" with GTX960M will be called W230SD and should show up within 2 months.

What? No 965m in the 13"? That's quite a shame, I hope it does pop up.

• 1 month later...
\the 13" with GTX960M will be called W230SD and should show up within 2 months.

Are you certain about this?

When I spoke with a reseller they stated that they couldn't confirm or deny anything until GTC2015: GPU Technology Conference | GPU Technology Conference

So March 16 to 20.

If Nvidia pull a trick and the W230SD has a 960M I will not be impressed as I could have picked up a W230SS back in August 2014, instead of waiting till March 2015 for the same hardware.

On Clevo's website for the W230SD it states: NVIDIA® next generation graphic

??Clevo

Also the W230SD doesn't have a DisplayPort connector, so I think it'll be a 960M like you have mentioned

Very disappointed indeed. :(

If the W230SD ships the way it is right now a stock W230SS can even be faster than a stock W230SD, because the vBIOS on the SD is currently OC locked by NVIDIA and even a stock W230SS can that way clock higher that its re-branded and gimped brother. :P

Ha

Nvidia we love them but hate em...

I dont know if there are people working on a modded driver for these new cards to support OC....

glad i still have my w230st keeps up with everything im doing with ease.