NVIDIA Maxwell VBIOS mods - 900m series overclocking versions

svl7

56 minutes ago, Klem said:

Yes. Just wait a little bit, I'll prepare bios for you.

thank you very much! There is an instruction how to flash the BIOS mod? Or is it no different from updating a BIOS?

• Bios Modder
25 minutes ago, belkin said:

thank you very much! There is an instruction how to flash the BIOS mod? Or is it no different from updating a BIOS?

Ok. Your modified bios with unlocked MX110 vbios - done. I sent it to you in PM.

• Bios Modder
7 minutes ago, silvioslim said:

Hello everyone. Hi @Klem i wonder know if there is any bions/mod you can provide for my gtx980m (alienware 15 r2, i7-6700hq). Thanks in advance

Hi!

Post here your stock vbios or upload it into any fileserver and post link. Also, post here your screenshot in Nvidia Inspector utility.

• Bios Modder
30 minutes ago, silvioslim said:

Where i can find the vbios version?

I didn't asked vbios version. I asked your file stock vbios from your graphic card. You can prepare it by using GPU-Z utility, just run GPU-Z utility, and click on the small icon with arrow, and choice "Save to file".

1 hour ago, Klem said:

I didn't asked vbios version. I asked your file stock vbios from your graphic card. You can prepare it by using GPU-Z utility, just run GPU-Z utility, and click on the small icon with arrow, and choice "Save to file".

Sorry man. I tryed out but GPU-Z say it's impossible to read (not supported on this device). Is there any other way?

EDIT: I made it. Wait until i linked up on a file hosting

Edited by silvioslim

• Bios Modder
2 minutes ago, silvioslim said:

Sorry man. I tryed out but GPU-Z say it's impossible to read (not supported on this device). Is there any other way?

Post GPU-Z screenshot with error.

• Bios Modder
On 5/25/2020 at 2:41 PM, Nikola87 said:

Could you unlock the bios of my Asus Rog GL552VW-DM149 and if I can improve my 960M in terms of performance / efficiency?

Thanks

2020-05-25-133433.png

Hi!
To reduce your temp, just disasembly laptop and change termal paste on CPU and GPU, and also clean fans from the dust. 
Unlocked vbios can't help you with undervolting and can't reduce GPU temp. 

Unlocked vbios can help you to overclock your graphic card, which on the contrary will increase the GPU temp.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!
To reduce your temp, just disasembly laptop and change termal paste on CPU and GPU, and also clean fans from the dust. 
Unlocked vbios can't help you with undervolting and can't reduce GPU temp. 

Unlocked vbios can help you to overclock your graphic card, which on the contrary will increase the GPU temp.

But is there a way to unlock the core frequencies at +135 and memory at +144? Because for the memory beyond it starts to freeze

• Bios Modder
3 hours ago, Trizo said:

I want to overclock both to get the maximum gaming performance out of them both. Can you help me

Hi!

Yes, I can prepare unlocked vBIOS for both your cards, but you should understand that GTX 980M can be overclocked very little even with unlocked vBIOS.

You can post here or send me your files stock vBIOS from your cards.

Edited by Klem

7 hours ago, Klem said:

Hi!

Yes, I can prepare unlocked vBIOS for both your cards, but you should understand that GTX 980M can be overclocked very little even with unlocked vBIOS.

You can post here or send me your files stock vBIOS from your cards.

Thanks .. it wouldnt let me upload the files here so i made a link through wetransfer 

https://we.tl/t-CMPxaCZnXQ

Hello to all.

I have Asus ROG g501vw with 960m 2gb and throttle issue - there was an instruction how to increase temp limit of gpu to 87/89 but all links is dead

Mb u can help, to find files or to mod bios - i try  to extract it from nb bios mod it with maxwell bios mod, insert and flash - but throttle didnt changed same 72c(

In these video is instuction how it works.