NVIDIA Maxwell VBIOS mods - 900m series overclocking versions

svl7

Hey guys !

Thank you for so fast response @Klem !

For now I can say that have no problem in my daily usage and performance I'll test out during weekend .

Gretzz! 

1st stock 

2nd stock OC 

3rd vbios OC (some crazy numbers ^.^  like 1400 Core ,6200 Mem and 1.2v) 

firestrike-stock.jpg

firestrike-stock bios oc.jpg

firestrike-oc-vbios.jpg

Thanx a bunch ! 

Edited by Magru

3 hours ago, ardennguyen said:

@Klem need your help to unlock my ASUS GL502VT GTX 970M 6GB vbios for OC.

Thanks.

GM204.rom

How were you able to save the vbios? I have the same laptop but with 3gb 970m and I wanted to flash it as well but can't figure out how to save the vbios. I tried gpuz and nvflash.

On 9/3/2016 at 5:47 AM, ardennguyen said:

I updated to BIOS 300 from support.asus.com and use the latest GPU-Z to extract vbios.

Thanks I updated the bios and it worked through gpuz that way.

@Klem Could you unlock my vbios also please? It is the same as arden but 3gb 970m. Here is the bios file:

GM204.rom

• Bios Modder
3 minutes ago, MichaelV said:

@Klem Could you unlock my vbios also please? It is the same as arden but 3gb 970m. Here is the bios file:

GM204.rom

Your vbios is exactly the same as have ardennguyen. Both is identical. Just download from my post above and flash.

20 minutes ago, Klem said:

Your vbios is exactly the same as have ardennguyen. Both is identical. Just download from my post above and flash.

It is saying ERROR: PCI subsystem ID mismatch, even after i did nvflash --protectoff

nevermind I got it working.

Edited by MichaelV

• Bios Modder
6 minutes ago, MichaelV said:

It is saying ERROR: PCI subsystem ID mismatch, even after i did nvflash --protectoff

Send me screenshot with this error via PM.

25 minutes ago, Klem said:

Send me screenshot with this error via PM.

I was able to flash the bios but I am still locked at +135mhz core and voltage is still only adjustable by +25 in nvidia inspector. I tried afterburner and same thing still only goes up to +135mhz core.

• Bios Modder
5 hours ago, ardennguyen said:

@Klem I flashed your modified vBIOS. Looks like it disabled the GPU Boost function and ran at 1038MHz as base clock, is this normal?

Yes, it's fine.

Hey Guys,

I have the Asus G751JT Intel core i7 4710HQ, 24GB, 970M 3GB no gsync. I know is an old gaming laptop that came out 2014, got it about 3 months ago. i want to overclock it so bad. I have the latest driver downloaded version 372.70. Do u want me uninstall the driver or is good for the modded vbios. sorry i don't know much about this bios am new to PC. can u send me a link to download the modded vBios for the GPU.  I'm been researching, glad i found this thread. Please. Thanks! 

Edited by OvOcolor

• Bios Modder
4 hours ago, OvOcolor said:

Hey Guys,

I have the Asus G751JT Intel core i7 4710HQ, 24GB, 970M 3GB no gsync. I know is an old gaming laptop that came out 2014, got it about 3 months ago. i want to overclock it so bad. I have the latest driver downloaded version 372.70. Do u want me uninstall the driver or is good for the modded vbios. sorry i don't know much about this bios am new to PC. can u send me a link to download the modded vBios for the GPU.  I'm been researching, glad i found this thread. Please. Thanks! 

Hi!

Please, read "User account promotions":  https://www.techinferno.com/index.php?/announcement/4-user-account-promotions-please-read/

Then you can download mod vbios for your laptop from this link:

All instructions "how-to" already included in archive from link above.

Edited by Klem
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bios Modder

9 hours ago, steven005140 said:

is there any unlocked VBIOS for my MSI ge62 2qf, gtx970m 3gb?

thanks for your help!

No, but we can make it.

Edited by Klem