christmas came early

louis1978uk

Id love to if someone close to me didnt need a PC, trying to take care of my loved ones ;) otherwise it would be an easy swap :D :D wish I could Jaybee83 if things change Louis would be first to know ;)

Boss mode right there.

This crushes systems lol.

Let me guess you play csgo what's your frames bro ? I kid I kid

Super awesome,

Do you mind if I save your scores and in the coming months use them against testing my system with egpu and other clevo systems to show what you can do and how much better mobile pcs have become..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the stickies benchmarks loads more there... im a hairs breath off breaking 13k atm juat waiting on new vbios i wouldnt worry about scores much at this stage the second prema svl7 john work their magic the new results will be crazy... i strongly suspect +300mhz core 500 vram and upwards.

• Thumbs Up 1

Check the stickies benchmarks loads more there... im a hairs breath off breaking 13k atm juat waiting on new vbios i wouldnt worry about scores much at this stage the second prema svl7 john work their magic the new results will be crazy... i strongly suspect +300mhz core 500 vram and upwards.

13k in what?

W230ST

4700mq

16gb 1600Mhz

raid0 plextor m5m

samsung evo 1TB

Nothing to crazy

Its right now sitting at stock bios default settings and stock timings and clock speeds.

I was messing around with the memory trying to get these stick tightened up but they are not having it...

This laptop stays home most of the time unless I need to go to library and download a bunch of stuff updates games movies blah blah.

But its going to soon become my desktop pc (eGPU setup :)

The y580 that is in my sig, now belongs to my mother. She needed A computer and that was just sitting around collecting dust...Happy xmas for her early lol

she is not a gamer, its for office work and what not ahha....plus GOG for myst and some some other games that she does like (she does not play rpg fps blah blah)