qlqltls

i'm using the 2670qm and gtx780m, ms1762 board

setup win8.1 and bricked

Flashing 51x is brick

30.u good booting

why 51x bios bricked?

sandy bridge can't use 5○x bios?

Thank's to reading and Sorry for my English

MS1762 comes default with an ivy bridge processor. Is this a retail gt70 with the cpu changed or is this a barebone device which came default with the 2670qm?

Hmm, when you See the first BIOS screen, do you See DynAudio on the right side? Normaly works the 51x perfect with the ms-1762. do you get also a black screen without the gtx780m?

msi Logo is no popup(51×)

just blank screen

30u setup the win7 and 780m is fine , i've flashed vbios(msi vbios)

and flash rom 30u to 51x...

can't booting window7,8

starting msi logo no popup, it's blank

30u+win7 working good

Mhh, no MSI Logo, that sounds like a non-MSI Board. The 51x is normaly only for MSI Motherboards.

1. Which Color has your Backlight Keyboard with the MS-1762 ?

2. Was this connector onboard ?

post-15583-14494998848255_thumb.jpg

Can you give me the Aliexpress Link from where you buy ?

From where you are ? Maybe we can talk in your own language :)

post-28162-14494998848769_thumb.jpeg

backligt Keyboard not turn on

yes usb connector onboard

flashing the 51x bios no booting blak screen

return to 30u is working

Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is Original laptop motherboard FOR MSI MS17621 MS-17621 VER:2.1 full test warranty 45 days

i'm from korea

i think you can speek korean

google trans is no good...

post-28162-14494998848522_thumb.jpeg

Ok, this is not a MSI Retails Motherboard, it´s for a Medion or other Whitebook Reseller

1. no fullcolor Backlight Keyboard Support, only Blue Keyboards will be work

2. no MSI Bootscreen, no DynAudio @ Bootscreen (only in CMS/Legacy Mode, not in UEFI)

3. Motherboard Revision is 2.1, only 1.0 and 1.1 are MSI.

4. no MSI Bios Support.

5. no DynAudio Support (look Attachment)

post-15583-14494998849777_thumb.jpg

i hope the GTX780M works good with the 30u, because you have no chance to use the 51x.

Sorry, i´m from Germany, korean is not my language :)

You can try to send the Motherboard back to the Seller. Than you can buy this:

For MSI MS 16F31 VER 1.0 system motherboard For MSI GT60 Model mainboard Professional wholesale 100%tested ok-in Motherboards from Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

this is a 100% original MSI Motherboard, because i´ve buy this and it works perfekt @ all

that was a misstake from me, msi use also the 1.0. my aliexpress seller has say this: "VER: 2.0 and VER: 2.1 keyboard is generic" and he mean, i can´t use a fullcolor backlight keyboard with this revision... that sound like whitebook version, because they have only blue backlight keyboards.

it give no difference between MS-16F31 and MS-17621. But it gives many different MS-16F31 versions... some with/without backlight Keyboard connector, some with/without connector for the 2x USB Board (the GT60 has no 2x USB Board), some with a Displayport instead the esata. The link from me show the Version incl. esata, USB connector and backlight Keyboard connector. This is a original MSI Board. I use this board in a MSI GT70 0NC Chassie and it works perfect. Only the Turbobutton don´t work, but this is a problem from the GTX770M & GTX780M.

And you have all other parts which you need ? The HDD1 and the HDD2 adapter aswell the powersensorboard are different to the GT70. comatible are: for HDD1: MS-1762A/MS-16F3A for HDD2: MS-1762C/MS-16F3C and the Sensorbar from GT70/GX70. When you dont find the Cable between Sensorbar and Motherboard, than you can use the long Touchpad cable, this fit also perfect (i use this :D )

in some revisions works your MS-1761A Adapter also. i´ve tested the MS-16F2A from my old Motherboard but the MS-16F31 will not start (no Power!)

brought Sensor Board of GT70

Used to fit the cable from the touch pad *Is working well

I wanted to have some more

Add an mxm slot , overclocking the cpu

Add the best hope is mxm slot

Germany has the best technology in the world !

This is a joke I do not know the famous joke is true in other countries

ps. Galaxy note 10.1 compatible 128GB(sdxc, exFAT)

The source of information is Korea Wiki