What PC Games or Ports do you think work best with a console controller?

emeraldnext

ill generally use a controller for any game bar MMO's/mobas/strategy i use to despise controller on FPS alot, but now ive grown more acustomed to it from playing console shooters like halo. plus love being able to just recline in a chair and just lazily play with a controller lol

• 2 weeks later...

After badly hurting my wrist I find the controller easier to use. I used it on:

Sleeping Dogs

Watch dogs

Far Cry 4

And a bunch of other games. If the game isn't controller supported I won't buy it.

I would say it depends mostly on the point of view of the game. If its a third person game where the right stick only controls the camera I prefer controller while in most other games mouse and keyboard. An exception being maybe sports game where I prefer using the controller.

I prefer any racing game or platform game (like the Lego series) with a controller. I personally use the XBOX 360 controller with the adapter to connect to PC and have also tried a PS3 controller

Besides FPSs, I think it's better to play any game using a controller even third person shooters. Fighting games, sports games and platform are meant to be played with a controller, it just feels awkward when played with mouse and keyboard.

Personally, like the rest of you guys, for FPS, KB+mouse is still the best, however for RPG games, like DA:I or DMC or Saint's row; or fighting games (DOA5, Injustice, and the upcoming MK10); controllers are still your best bet. The KB +mouse will do fine, but having a controller will provide a totally different playing experience XD.

Some FPS games like Battlefield Series I always play it both with the Mouse-Keyboard for ground army and Gamepad for Aerial Vehicles & Helicopter. No matter what setting I adjust, it seems hard to steer an aircraft straight using a mouse...... :D

Advanced Warfare. Maybe it's just me, but with everyone jumping and sliding everywhere I find it easier to play with a controller than a mouse.
Thanks to xbox360 controller, there is no difference in playing it with controller to original console version! But anyway, I don't think playing with controller can be better than playing with ,ouse! except FIFA or PES! This is my choise of playing a game with controller!