Alienware Fanboi - How big of a Fanboi are you really??!!

GetFound

You go to a LAN party and a couple people notice your Orion backpack orion.jpg , and say "Nice bag, do you really have an alienware?" So you put your bag down, unzip it and pull out this black sleeve sleeveq.jpg.

Then proceed to pull this big, black, sweet looking piece of machinery out, the M17X, or as you refer to as "my lappy" m17x.jpg.

Then you get out the power supply and you hear an "holy cow, thats huge" under someones breath. Proceed to pull out the AW mouse pad and Tactx Mouse mousekb.jpg and set them on the bench.

Plug everything in and turn it on and hear a couple of "What the hell is that""s over my shoulder. I reply "thats just my lappy" 51936410.jpg as I spin my hat around hatn.jpg and start poundin noobs. :21_002:

I try to act like it's not a big deal but I love the attention this thing gets. They come to check out the looks, but I get em with the performance. "Whathu?" Yes buddy, I'm destroying your mini tower with my laptop, lol.

Whats your story? Whatchu got?

Edited by GetFound
  • Thumbs Up 3

I want to collect some of the miscellaneous AW stuff too, like keychains, notepads, coffee mugs, shirts, etc. I want a hoodie made with Just the AW logo on the front, should be pretty cool.

• Founder

lol @ post, the photos were a nice touch. Alienware made me a fan with the R2 but they disappointed me with the R3. If the M18x is released and lives up to the R2's legacy, then I'll gladly proclaim myself as an AW fanboy again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys new around here but I'm a frequent member at NBR. People over there know me quite well and I decided to spread some love. I have been an Alienware dreamboi (someone who longs for one) for a while before in October I got a chance to trade my Macbook pro with an M15x. I'm a really fanboi not in the sense that I'm an accessorizer but a kitter-outer. Bombed all my monies on new parts including 920XM, 460m GTX and Crucial C300. I was chatting to some people and they asked how my mac was, I said I got rid of it. They asked 'too cool for you?' To which I replied...not cool enough. I think I deserve to be a fanboi.

• Founder

I wear an alienware shirt that the Alienware guys in Miami gave me when I visited their headquarters. I also have a Alienware pens and other goodies but it's in my other Alienware backpack (which they gave me) sitting at my cousins house in NJ.

I wear an alienware shirt that the Alienware guys in Miami gave me when I visited their headquarters. I also have a Alienware pens and other goodies but it's in my other Alienware backpack (which they gave me) sitting at my cousins house in NJ.

This might be the reason why you have a hard time with the ladies....I kid i kid :16_002:

• Founder
This might be the reason why you have a hard time with the ladies....I kid i kid :16_002:

lol I didn't say I wear the AW shirt out in public. Although you'd never know it was AW since it has symbols on it and isn't so obvious.

• 1 month later...

ILoveBoobs gave me a great idea with his Vinyl letters; Tshirts with the Aliencarat font. could say whatever you want.

I used to have a shirt with what I thought was chinese writing when I bought it. I asked a Chinese friend and she told me it said "foolish american consumer". lol I thought is said like peace and harmony pr something.

Granted youd have to look it up to know what it said, but havent you always wanted a "Fuck you" shirt. lolol Maybe not, whatever.

Me screams "I am not a geek!!!"

Me replies "Ugh, Yes you are..."

Edited by GetFound
  • Thumbs Up 1

lol @ post, the photos were a nice touch. Alienware made me a fan with the R2 but they disappointed me with the R3. If the M18x is released and lives up to the R2's legacy, then I'll gladly proclaim myself as an AW fanboy again.

Blasphemy!! I am going to have to exorcise you!!! Quack

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder
Yeah Brian, you're going to need to change your title from banned to Fanboi... lol

lol not until i calibrate the M18x display and confirm its 90% gamut or not.

• 1 month later...

I still use my XPS M1730 backpack came with my M1730. Have an Orion backpack for a day and i sent it back for refund. XPS bag much protective (padded) when it comes to travel. And i like that lappy to be safe. I just made a few mods myself.

Mods i made on xps bag:

post-357-14494988121967_thumb.jpg

My logon screens and wallpaper=(mod of the original cyan color aw-c05)

post-357-14494988125485_thumb.jpg

And oem script for WS2008R2 Sp1 $OEM$.zipactivated with dell key and aw cert. :D Std / Ent edition

I also made a full customization of the server setup and the os itself :D

$OEM$.zip

post-357-1449498812022_thumb.jpg

post-357-144949881238_thumb.jpg

post-357-14494988124598_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

I always use my hat lol and I received my Orion M18 backpack recently which could fit the kitchen sink. Assimilator nice change to the blue desktop always liked the red glow of those first two...

I know your not kidding either that thing looks like a tourtoise shell its so big... If it was green we would all look like ninja turtles walking around with these lol