Business Laptop

bos417

Question

9 answers to this question

What sort of business? If it involves travel and taking notes that may be convenient to write, I'd take a look at Surface Pro. If you want a bigger screen, Lenovo is a great place to look. I'm partial to the T-series personally. And I'd spend a good chunk of that money on getting the SSD option on whatever laptop you get, as these days I feel like that makes a bigger difference for business things than anything else.

I currently use "Lenovo ThinkPad T440s" for my office task.

I like it a lot as it weighs about 1.7 kg for a 14-inch notebook!!

The most important is that it carries all the necessary ports for office tasks including Docking port, SD card reader and even a smart card reader.

The i5-4200U option is around $1,200.

However, I suggest "Acer Travelmate P645" as an alternative option.

It's also a 14-inch notebook but lighter with weight around 1.5kg along with all the normal and plus options that T-440s got, and it has NFC to communicate with your phone or other cutting edge devices.

It costs $200-300 more than the T-440s though.

I currently use "Lenovo ThinkPad T440s" for my office task. I like it a lot as it weighs about 1.7 kg for a 14-inch notebook!!The most important is that it carries all the necessary ports for office tasks including Docking port, SD card reader and even a smart card reader.The i5-4200U option is around $1,200.However, I suggest "Acer Travelmate P645" as an alternative option.It's also a 14-inch notebook but lighter with weight around 1.5kg along with all the normal and plus options that T-440s got, and it has NFC to communicate with your phone or other cutting edge devices.It costs $200-300 more than the T-440s though.

i just got the lenovo t440p and the screen died on me, iwent for replacment and they want to fix and replace the laptop , im so damn angry with this service, and im again looking for a new laptop after just 1 week of buying that thing

That's very annoying, but I work with a T440p and have no problems.. We got this notebooks as upgrade from T410.

But I liked the touchpad of the T410 much more! The Touchpad of the T440 notebooks is really bad in my opinion...

Depending on what you need from business laptop. If you want it to be lightweight and don't need to much performance and disk space from it, you'd better get Microsoft Surface Pro 3, which is starting from 800$. If you need good performance for reasonable price, Lenovo will be great option.