Painting R3- Help choosing colors

what color should i paint  

20 members have voted

1. 1. what color should i paint

• green
    • yellow
    • blue
    • other

its a friggin complicated mouse for reals. the thumb are took forever to take off and put back on. i'm not sure if i can even explain it. but i did get some paint this morning, not the exact color i wanted but hopefully will still look awesome. i'm taking it apart now. will take some pics if your interested.

• Thumbs Up 1

its a friggin complicated mouse for reals. the thumb are took forever to take off and put back on. i'm not sure if i can even explain it. but i did get some paint this morning, not the exact color i wanted but hopefully will still look awesome. i'm taking it apart now. will take some pics if your interested.

Yes please , some pics of rat's boobs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

painting and powder coating has been done. so plating would be something new to try, hehehe nickel just looks cool to me, its like chrome but without too much glare. the color shifting paint is aways in the back of my mind, maybe it is time to try it. i love having a metal case again.

nickel plate trim and colorshifting with trippy colors. I'll throw this one out there Fractals... Michael could probably agree are beautiful and captivating and with color shifting paint could truly come alive.