Painting R3- Help choosing colors

what color should i paint  

20 members have voted

1. 1. what color should i paint

• green
    • yellow
    • blue
    • other

hey guys planning on painting my r3 soon, need help deciding on some colors, was planning on yellow but i've done that before not sure if i wanted to do it again, but right now deciding between green, yellow and blue but if you have recommendations i will take it into consideration too. pics are of M15x's but you get the idea.

post-100-14494988130931_thumb.jpg

post-100-14494988131167_thumb.jpg

post-100-14494988131408_thumb.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Candy metalflake

Why go subtle? ;)

These guys, their paint is just stunning HouseofKolor.com online shopping from the worldwide leader in the paint and coatings industry.

EDIT: From the three above, definitely green IMO, yellow is cool but you've already done that. Paint another one yellow and people will start to expect it.

Edited by Jimbo

thanks for the help guys. kinda leaning towards the green for now. i looked at alsa and house of colors stuff, but those are crazy expensive color, plus i kinda like basic colors maybe alittle candy in it would be nice.

yeah gonna post pics as soon as i get it, wished i have a better camera for these kind of occasions. gonna go powder coat widezu M15x too once i receive it. he said it will be painted tomorrow so hopefully everything will be done pretty soon.

me too sent back the lid for repainting, but damn this color is so awesome in person. friggin love it. still gonna let the other parts dry off for a few more days before messin with it. maybe add some vinyl accent to the lid too, just need to design something.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Founder
my latest creation rat 7 boobs edition

edit: jimbo just told me they made a white edition. so i failed hahaha so prolly paint it green now as originally planned

That looks dope but I dunno what I like better, your avatar or that mouse.. yeah def the avatar lol