Where to buy 2 980Ms

Thumper_23

Guys, I have a Sager 9570 with 880M SLI. Will the 980Ms work in this. I'm hoping Prema will come out with a compatible BIOS. Do you think I would need new HS and X brackets? Where is a good place to buy video cards? I know if I go to Sager I'm gonna get hosed.

I got in touch with Xotic PC, and the representative told me that I can buy graphic cards from Xotic PC. However, according to their site, GTX900m are in shortage until the end of October. So, if you are interested in buying graphic cards from Xotic PC, just waid til the end of the month and send them an email.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got in touch with Xotic PC, and the representative told me that I can buy graphic cards from Xotic PC. However, according to their site, GTX900m are in shortage until the end of October. So, if you are interested in buying graphic cards from Xotic PC, just waid til the end of the month and send them an email.

Thanks for the information.

Did you get any change to ask him how much it costs?

Thanks for the information.

Did you get any change to ask him how much it costs?

No, not yet. But I think I can say that the price would be around 600 dollars to 700 dollars for each piece. They are really expensive. I'm using dual GTX880m right now, and I do have a plan to upgrade them to dual 980m since the new exclusive features of Maxwell are really amazing (MFAA, Super Sampling and Global Illumination).

Hey thanks for the link mate I was looking for an available GTX 980 GPU too but OP was asking about the MXM version of the GTX 980 "M" mobile version for laptops

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking on getting the 980M too, but only one. :P

I have been seeing the EuroCom X7 and the prize difference between the 880M and the 980M is so small. :o

The differences between the default graphics card (AMD Radeon R9-M290X) is +$326 for the 880M and +$367 for the 980M, only $41. :o

I thought the 980M was gonna be much more expensive than the 880M.

• 3 weeks later...