Y410p will no longer boot

Lombax

• 2 weeks later...

Jumping into this conversation a little late, but I figured that my situation might be similar.

I bought a new 1600x900 LCD panel to replace my 1366x768. I installed it with no issues and the computer will boot up. However, the image displayed is very strange. It shows blue instead of black, appears very stretched, and only shows about half the screen. I can boot into windows just fine and it even recognizes that I am using a 1600x900 panel, however everything still appears all screwy.

Is this an issue with the cabling, as you all have mentioned in this thread? Or is this a BIOS issue?

Using the y510p dual channel cable, the 900p screen will NOT work. I got the same issue as the single channel cable so i said screw it and I'm selling my y410p with a broken webcam cable and screen scratches because it's angering me.