EwinRacing Flash Series Gaming Chairs
Zeru_Banan

Is Witcher game better than book?

I've actually never played it but I've heard the game was terrible. Maybe it's Witcher 2 that's terrible but I can't be bothered to investigate further. I've also never read the books. Hope that helps!

Really enjoyed the books I have read (in english), three of them I think... First game although clunky really was one of my favourite RPGs although not as shiny and accessible as some. Second even more so. Can't wait for the third.

I assume your into games, so I would go with the game, of course you probably know you will get more detail from the book... actually.................................................................................................... I guess that works with movies..... Uhh...

While they both are amazing, it all comes down to your own imagination while reading (albeit a bit skewed by the image the game gives). In the end, I like the game more because it has that exploration feeling to it.

Yes I would have to vote for the game as well. The story line is absolutely wonderful. IMHO. Also the "replay" value is better then the book :P

I think it can't be compared...

Both are excellent, they make you enter another world, both different worlds!

I honestly had no idea it was based on a book, I downloaded it off of steam but wasn't able to get it playing on my laptop. Now I kind of want to read it before playing lol

I didn't know there are books.  Might read some of them before playing the game! Thanks for that.

I only really enjoyed the first book that was short stories, then the books sort of deviate away from Geralt to less interesting characters. The first game had some major problems but it had great atmosphere among other things. I prefer the game over the book.