Corsair M65 or Logitech G502?

IronOxide42

I've been looking at Mechanical keyboards recently, and have settled on the Corsair K70. I would also like to grab a mouse along with it. At the local Best Buy, I held the G502, and found it very comfortable. However, I would also like matching peripherals to cut down on the amount of software installed on the machine. How is the M65? Is the G502 worst the extra software?

If it helps, I generally use a very flat Claw Grip, as my fingers are very long, so finding a mouse that I can hold as a Palm Grip is rather hard.

The G502 I found has a much more relaxed grip than the M65 (G9x grip), but the M65 grip will offer more precision. The M65 also feels a lot narrower even though the two may be sized similarly. Since the M65 has a much shorter profile, it gives much more ability to move your mouse vertically without having to pick up your elbow as well. If you like lower DPI, and precise control, take the M65, though the grip may not be as comfortable. Just a by the way, the M45 has a better sensor. Food for thought. The G502 has a more comfortable grip as well as weights and one of the best sensors money can buy. I also prefer Logitech's build quality and three-year warranty as compared to Corsair's, but those are largely irrelevant. Choose a mouse based upon what you want in a mouse.