Innovation Cooling IC Diamond Giveaway/Survey

• 2 weeks later...

You have to have joined before June 26th. You joined recently so you aren't eligible. On another note, maybe it's because I live in the UK but I haven't received mine yet. I've asked again so hopefully I might get some and they still have some left.

• 4 weeks later...
wow just repasted using icd and i'm amazed also plese note that i repadded using .5mm fujipoly too. here are my before and after gpu-z screen shots. i left both run for 30 mins.

Did a recent test on furmark to recheck temps and stability of an overclock on my already few month old paste job on the gpus and the temps are just as good as the first day. I should of got a screenshot but on my 6970m xfire I got a little under those temps Iloveboobs my max was about 81C on a memio and everything else was mid 70 or less @ 830/1100 that was with replacing the memory pads with the ICD24 and every single piece that had a pad under the video card heatsink even a vrm that didnt.... almost forgot to mention that it was running for 3hours at max settings +1080P and 8x antialiasing...

Just back from vacation & currently battening down for a little tropical squall this weekend

Lost my home PC due to lightening strike(s) So a couple days reconfiguring all and should be back to work on the info you guys are generating.

Should have some more contact images in the next week or so Plus we are still looking for volunteers/guinea pigs for CP testing

Heres the pics of my CP result I have another A and B what else could you use before I send the results back?

th_WP_000212.jpg

th_WP_000209.jpg

th_WP_000210.jpg

th_WP_000208.jpg

This is the Alienware M18x 2920XM

Edited by mw86

• 5 months later...
^^(kinda complicated):D

This is a teaser, Dell Vostro 1520 saw a 10C and 13C decrease in temps for core 1 and core 2 respectively under load (wprime 1.55 1024M using 2 threads)

_______Stock__________IC Diamond 24___

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1432[/ATTACH]

I imagine that since its core 2 duo the heat produced is not like our current gen and ICD did wonders there... I undervolted a T7700 2.4ghz dual core set to 2.6ghz Dual-IDA by more than .1v and it produced a similar temp drop I can only imagine ICD being used too :) hows that system doing a half a year later?

• 3 months later...

Is this still available? I have several running systems I could try it on that are overclocked quite a bit.

In addition to the two machines in my signature I have these two:

Hive:i7 980 @ 4.3Ghz, MSI X58 Pro-E, 6GB, 80GB, 7 x 2TB (6 in ZFS RaidZ2 + 1 hotspare), Ubuntu, iSCSI Target

Mind:i7 920 @ 4.0Ghz, MSI X58 Pro-E, 6GB, Server 2008 R2, iSCSI Initiator

• 10 months later...
Interesting innovation cooling immediately disappeared as soon as svl7 posted evidence of scratches...

is innovation cooling still in business? because he didnt comment lately in here, also after searching the net to buy some diamond 24 , it didnt look like its a very common thermal compound.

so stamatis , you still beleive in it? should i go on and buy one to use in my alienware m17x r2? as a greek to Greek :orange: