Need Help memory ram

bogdangepe

Hello, I have a problem with RAM memories. I bought 2 RAM http://www.kingmax.com/en-global/product/product/M<wbr>odel/DDR3_Laptop_Memory_Module_Series problem is that after a while gives blue screen and do not know if the memory in dual channel compatible. I checked with memtest and there were no errors. I purchased separately because I did not found a 16GB kit.

Lenovo y510p

Processor Core i7-4700MQ

GPU GeForce GT 750M SLI

post-28831-14494998253927_thumb.jpg

I know that if 1.5V is not working. But on 1600MHz frequency needs 1,35V. Look on site Welcome to KINGMAX - Based on that I bought.
You are correct; based on that info it should work. But clearly the manufacturer's data is incorrect, higher-performance needs more energy, it's that simple. Likely HWiNFO will show you 1600MHz-setting runs on 1.5V as well (look on the system summary panel).

Make a screenshot and insert that page link and this link (to bar plausible deniability) in an email to Kingmax and explain the situation; perhaps they'll ship you proper DDR3L banks.

• 2 weeks later...