Asus UX303LN BIOS question

zaczac

Hello everyone!

I recently received an Asus UX303LN and had a question about the bios.

I always disable hyper-threading due to a few issues I have with it and I never run any program that make use of it anyways but the option to disable it is missing from the bios. On my previous Asus I simply edited the bios in AMIBCP and then flashed it using FPT, neither of those tools seem to work on this laptop.

Is there anyone on here that would be willing to do this for me? I would gladly donate via Paypal to anyone who could help me achieve this.

Thanks!

• Bios Modder
Hello everyone!

I recently received an Asus UX303LN and had a question about the bios.

I always disable hyper-threading due to a few issues I have with it and I never run any program that make use of it anyways but the option to disable it is missing from the bios. On my previous Asus I simply edited the bios in AMIBCP and then flashed it using FPT, neither of those tools seem to work on this laptop.

Is there anyone on here that would be willing to do this for me? I would gladly donate via Paypal to anyone who could help me achieve this.

Thanks!

Ok. Post here backup of your bios.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...