Weed is being legalized in US ?

Michael

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know that out here in Washington state, they have until November 15th I believe to get it up and running in a select few stores. I know in the area around Tacoma region there will be about 40 or so stores within a 80 mile radius.

All I know is that me being in the ARMY and I'm stationed in Fort Lewis, that we will probably be having random piss tests bi-weekly if not weekly. This is going to be a pain in the a$$.

• 2 weeks later...
vaping is much more healthier for you, you get the high without the harmful side effects since your not really burning anything. with a second kid on the way i'm starting to think about my health more :). the high u feel is alittle different too, more heady. i've been staying away from paper, like joints and blunts for a long time already. still enjoy bongs hits when i really wanna get f'd up.

Storz & Bickel Volcano FTW (check signature picture)

had that bad boy for over 5 years and it still was working strong.

best part was the bag system, when the bag was caked in vape resin you could turn it into a cooking bag and cook a pot roast or turkey in it and it would get you blitzed.

• Thumbs Up 2

Nice idea. I am loving my pax, but a stationary vape is a nice idea!

Would you say it's an overkill to use a bag vape if you're smoking by yourself? I am afraid it'll be a waste of ganja

Tapatalkin'

not at all, i used to smoke solo all the time with my volcano, you can make your bag what ever size you like, you can have a 1 foot bag or a 10 foot bag. ive done both. usually i would smoke a 2 1/2 foot bag to my head, and only vape one bag at a time. nothing is ever wasted in a vape. you can make up a bag and take up to 15 mins to smoke it before it goes bad. usually a 1 foot bag will be about 2-3 staving hits, and a 3 footer would be about 6-7 full lung hits.

after you vape some nugs once, you grind it up again and vape it again, then grind it again and max out the temp and vape it once more, then take that vaped weed and put it in a jar for later. when you have enough vaped material, usually a oz or so, you cna make cannabutter with it and cook it up and make some brownies or cookies.

so you get about 4 uses out of one nug, then when its all said and done and your vape bag is all sticky and done. you take that bag and turn around and cook with it because its a heat resistant bag. so you can make a roast in it in the oven. so you get 5 uses overall.

best use of herb ever.

this is what i used. w/ the solid valve. that way you can have what ever size bag as you want and all you have to do is buy the 10foot roll for replacement bags. which is relatively cheap.

VOLCANO CLASSIC, the famous vaporizer by Storz & Bickel

and here is where i bought mine from and where i will buy my new one.

Volcano Vaporizer by Storz & Bickel

probally get the digital this time, wife wants to give it a try. but solid value with the soft bag.

with the classic of this with the solid and the soft bag its 539$

well worth it because if you buy this unit in store, its 550$ w/o a soft bag carrying case.

you need to step up your game and get a home vape michael. vape bonging is still my favorite way of consumption :65:. vaping with bags is cool but lacks on taste imo.

as for the vaping with a bong, done that

index.jpg

and for your statement that bag vaping takes away from flavor, i can tell you first hand that with the volcano going against a whip vape with the same amount of weed and the same strain from the same bag, the volcano wins in flavor and stoneyness. myself and the 4 friends i was smoking with said the same.

heres a clip of me filling the volcano.

jahy.gif

so yeah, if i died and was told i could only use one way to smoke for the rest of eternity, the volcano would be the smoking device i would choose.

my strain of choice too would be a white strain. what strain is undecided, white widow, white rhino, white berry. cant choose.

as for stationary, i used to use my volcano in my car all the time. pull out my dc to ac converter and plug in my vape, lt it warm up fill a bag, put the vape away (with a special attachment for the lid where the warm top of the vape wouldnt touch the foam and melt it. then smoke the vape bag to head. and put it back in the trunk.

had to do this when i was living in the dorms for college.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Founder
not at all, i used to smoke solo all the time with my volcano, you can make your bag what ever size you like, you can have a 1 foot bag or a 10 foot bag. ive done both. usually i would smoke a 2 1/2 foot bag to my head, and only vape one bag at a time. nothing is ever wasted in a vape. you can make up a bag and take up to 15 mins to smoke it before it goes bad. usually a 1 foot bag will be about 2-3 staving hits, and a 3 footer would be about 6-7 full lung hits.

after you vape some nugs once, you grind it up again and vape it again, then grind it again and max out the temp and vape it once more, then take that vaped weed and put it in a jar for later. when you have enough vaped material, usually a oz or so, you cna make cannabutter with it and cook it up and make some brownies or cookies.

so you get about 4 uses out of one nug, then when its all said and done and your vape bag is all sticky and done. you take that bag and turn around and cook with it because its a heat resistant bag. so you can make a roast in it in the oven. so you get 5 uses overall.

best use of herb ever.

this is what i used. w/ the solid valve. that way you can have what ever size bag as you want and all you have to do is buy the 10foot roll for replacement bags. which is relatively cheap.

VOLCANO CLASSIC, the famous vaporizer by Storz & Bickel

and here is where i bought mine from and where i will buy my new one.

Volcano Vaporizer by Storz & Bickel

probally get the digital this time, wife wants to give it a try. but solid value with the soft bag.

with the classic of this with the solid and the soft bag its 539$

well worth it because if you buy this unit in store, its 550$ w/o a soft bag carrying case.

as for the vaping with a bong, done that

index.jpg

and for your statement that bag vaping takes away from flavor, i can tell you first hand that with the volcano going against a whip vape with the same amount of weed and the same strain from the same bag, the volcano wins in flavor and stoneyness. myself and the 4 friends i was smoking with said the same.

heres a clip of me filling the volcano.

jahy.gif

so yeah, if i died and was told i could only use one way to smoke for the rest of eternity, the volcano would be the smoking device i would choose.

my strain of choice too would be a white strain. what strain is undecided, white widow, white rhino, white berry. cant choose.

as for stationary, i used to use my volcano in my car all the time. pull out my dc to ac converter and plug in my vape, lt it warm up fill a bag, put the vape away (with a special attachment for the lid where the warm top of the vape wouldnt touch the foam and melt it. then smoke the vape bag to head. and put it back in the trunk.

had to do this when i was living in the dorms for college.

Thanks man, very good info!

Liked the butter / cookies idea! I'll start keeping the vaped material.

Will surely look into the digital volcano.

Cheers!

Tapatalkin'

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't get it, why did they even make it illegal to begin with? -.-

I mean, it might possibly be bad for you, but not to the point of illegal. Like, many other things are way worse and are used on more than a daily basis e.g. Alcohol

But anyway, I think everything would be calmer if they legalize it, hahaha :P

• 2 weeks later...

The war against trafiic is just like the one fought when the prohibition happened. Can't people see the pattern? Legalized drugs means no organized crime, and the damage to society is far greater now than it would be if drugs were legalized. This is the core of all major issues, like gay marriage, religion, and so on: people trying to tell others how to live their own lives.

I think its idiotic to keep it illegal. Cigarettes and alcohol are way worse for your health. Alcohol induces violence whereas weed calms you down. Statistics show 88,000 deaths every year atributable to alcohol, 5 million..that's right 5 MILLION deaths per year caused by smoking tobacco, 0 deaths EVER caused by smoking weed (of course if you do something stupid while stoned out of your mind you might die but we're talking about clinical deaths here). Also if they made it legal and taxed it there's so much money to be made too.

Taking someones freedom to experiment alternate states of mind and cause no harm to anybody...words can't express my frustration.

Apparently, the thing with drugs is about civilization. We have drugs, that are culturally acceptable (i.e. alcohol, nicotine, chocolate) as they were present in western civilization for centuries. They seem ok to us, as we know them pretty well :) But weed is something new in the western world (or it was something new in the beginning of 20th century, when it was banned). Even though it is harmless, the fear of the unknown is still present in majority of the population, especially uneducated. We just need time to change it.